Always The Winner Method of Playing Slots and Leaving With Money in Your Pocket.
There are no strategies, there are no tricks and there are no bona fide ways of beating the slots. You can’t “beat” a slot machine, when winning is a random occurrence.
Along with having the right frame of mind when you play the slots, choosing the right types of machines may help you win more.
Stay away from progressive machines and look to play machines with a small jackpot. When playing the progressive slots or slots with big jackpots payouts and odds are usually worse and your money will be lost faster.
Also avoid the video slot machines and go for the machines with the mechanical reels. When you play the mechanical reel machines you will not be tempted or required to make crazy bets like with 10′s of lines like you are with the video machines. The payouts are usually better with the mechanical reel machines.
Remember, the key to leaving the casino with money in your pockets is to change how you play.
That includes choosing the right machines (small jackpot and mechanical reels) and knowing when to walk away and cash out.
So what is the method to leave the casino always the winner with money in your pocket?
When you arrive at the casino of your choice make sure you have the following things with you:
- Your fun money (however much you decide to spend for the night)
- 1 credit card for emergencies (leave in your car)
- Your GambleBox (To put your winnings in so you are never tempted to play it back)
The GambleBox is the key component to leaving the casino with money in your pocket.
The Gamble Box is a stainless steel lockbox that you put your winnings in when you cash out. Since you leave the key to the GambleBox at home you are never ever tempted to continue gambling because you can’t. Since the GambleBox is made of stainless steel it is virtually impossible to break into. This is a must have for anyone who is interested in actually leaving the casino with money in their pocket. Click here to purchase a GambleBox.
- Walk around the casino floor and observe how people are playing. Do not jump on a slot machine right away. When you look around, more often than not you will see people losing, burning through the credits in their machines. This will keep you grounded. You don’t want to lose like how these people are losing do you?
- Once you have looked around for 10 or so minutes, break your fun money down into $5 bills. Never play with more than $5 at time. Also remember to redeem any comp vouchers the casino has given to you
- With your $5 bills and whatever comp vouchers you have, choose the machine you want to play (smaller jackpots and mechanical reel machines)
- Put $5 in the machine and play a few spins. Try to stick with the lower domination machines (penny, nickel, quarter) since your money will go farther with each spin.
- Bet the minimum amount .Betting the max sometimes only matters for the jackpot and your goal shouldn’t be the jackpot of the machine. Would it be nice to hit the jackpot? YES, but if you do not hit that spin button at the right time, chances are you will have to sink a lot of money into the machine before that jackpot will be hit. Your goal should be getting smaller hits that will accumulate into one nice lump sum at the end of the night.
- If you are not winning any money after a few spins cash out and move on to another machine. This is because the next machine you choose may be somewhat looser. You should also move around because hitting a good winning combination is a random occurrence, so it doesn’t matter which machine you play, it’s about when you play it. It’s about being at the right machine at the right time.
- Continue to play $5 at a time, and when you get a substantial win ($5 or more) cash out. Whatever you win from the casino cash it out and put it in your GambleBox. If you play it back you will leave with nothing. Using the GambleBox guarantees that you will leave the casino with money in your pocket.
- Make sure that you keep track of what time it is when you play. The casino makes it very easy for you to lose track of time when you are there. Do not spend a more than 1 hour in the casino playing slots. The less time you are there the less likely you are going to lose all your money.
Playing online for fun is an important part of winning in real life, it helps you keep focused when it comes to the real thing and I noticed that my winnings increased 85% when I practiced.
When at the casino if you are lucky enough to win a big jackpot there are a few things to keep in mind:
Always get your winnings in the form of a check. If you win a jackpot of $2,000 ask for the $1,900 in the form of the check and $100 in cash.
You can always play the $100 back if want to play some more. Not only will your $1,900 will be safe from theft in check form doing this will also curb your impulse to play all your winnings back and lose it.
Also, if the casino offers you a room comp to celebrate your jackpot hit, decline it. There’s only one reason why they offer you the comp and that is if you stay overnight or a few days you will be tempted to play whatever you won back.
The method above use requires self control and knowing when to quit but it is effective. Using the GambleBox and the $5 in method I leave the casino with money in my pocket 98% of the time. The GambleBox is a great tool to help with self control issues.
Be happy with what you win and be at peace with losing your fun money.
I see too many people sitting there pressing the spin button hoping for a big win and when they loose they get angry, smacking the machine. It’s not the machines fault that you lost.
I remember seeing a man on a penny machine hit a jackpot of 42562 credits ($425.62).
I would have been ecstatic to win that much, but the look on the man’s face was indifferent, no indication of happiness or excitement. I had to wonder how much money he had to lose to gain that $425.62.
Casinos are filled with desperate people with unrealistic expectations. Desperation will only lead to more problems. Head into the casino with the full knowledge that it is a business whose sole purpose is to take your money and you will not be blindsided when it happens.
A night out at the casino should be fun and entertaining experience. Don’t let unrealistic expectations and desperation ruin your night out.
Sign up for our newsletter for more gambling tricks and tips: